|Title:||Outreach and Strategic Communications Analyst (Full Time)(Expert)|
Title: Outreach and Strategic Communications AnalystLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Policy, Intelligence, and other U.S. Government related field such as Public Administration, or Program Management.
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working in the IC (civilian and/or military components) with knowledge of IC organizations, relationships, and practices. These five (5) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
- Extensive experience with conducting in-depth policy research in a variety of areas (e.g., IT, security, human resources, information management, privacy, Intelligence/Counterintelligence).
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Extensive experience facilitating working groups to resolve complex policy issues.
- Extensive experience creating professional policy products.
- changing and competing requirements, and advanced meet order to in workload adverse balancing with experience Extensivecapacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
- Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
You will provide assistance to:
- Produce and disseminate public facing articles or other media in support of NCSC public affairs and outreach. Manage website content for the NCSC website. Produce an internal NCSC newsletter and other internal and external publications as required;
- Manage, edit and update NCSC website information content;
- Prepare speeches, presentations, and communications products for NCSC officials. Ensure that all external presentations prepared for NCSC officials are consistent with IC policy and appropriate classification requirements;
- Support the pre-publication and classification review process for materials to be released outside NCSC. Support the DNI Public Affairs Office in providing content to Intelligence Community publications, and CI and security speechwriting support to the DNI and PDDNI;
- Assist in providing communications and planning support to senior NCSC officials at speaking engagements and external meetings. Liaise with members of the public and private sector for meetings in support of CI awareness efforts as required;
- Provide support, as required, to the DNI's Partner Engagement and Legislative Affairs activities in support of NCSC or to respond to Congressional inquiries. Prepare briefing books for Congressional hearings or other major events for NCSC officials;
- Prepare speeches, talking points, presentations, and communications products for the DNI, PDDNI and NCSC officials that are consistent with IC policy, NCSC public policy, and appropriate classification requirements;
- Support the DNI Public Affairs Office in providing content to Intelligence Community publications;
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.