|Title:||Information Analyst - Level 2 - FOIA Branch|
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 4/8+ years of experience in a technical field.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s/Associates
- Respond to public and official requests for review and release of classified and/or sensitive ODNI information under the FOIA, PA, or Mandatory Declassification Review.
- Assist the Office of the General Counsel, the Office of the Inspector General of the IIC, and other relevant organizations to ensure ODNI compliance with all aspects of the FOIA, and PA.
- Ensures ODNI information cleared for appropriate release is available for public inspection and/or copying/downloading.
- Enable enforcement of the right of any person to access records, subject to statutory exemptions, for any public or private purpose.
- Ensure individuals have the ability to amend records of personal identifiable information about themselves.
- Prohibits access to information about an individual without that individual’s knowledge and consent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social, physical, natural, business or computer sciences; humanities; engineering, mathematics; informatics, records management, or other fields directly related to information management and a minimum of 4 years or more of experience in information management (IM) involving the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences, especially involving those who have a stake in or a right to that information . The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has an Associate’s degree and a minimum of 8 years or more of experience in information management (IM) involving the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences, especially involving those who have a stake in or a right to that information.
- Expert knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes of IM, and specific familiarity with IM directives, regulations, guidance, processes and practices of the ODNI and more broadly the IC.
- Working knowledge of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA); the Privacy Act (PA); the Open Government Act of 2007; E.O. 13526; and ICD 710 and associated IC classification and FOIA/PA/MDR management policies.
- Demonstrated experience working on FOIA/PA/MDR requests and applying appropriate exemptions/redactions to protect sensitive and/or classified intelligence information.
- Familiarity with the classification categories and proper handling of classified information designated as controlled access program, RD, FRD, and FGI.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging