|Title:||Information Analyst - Level 3 - Classification Branch|
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI With CI Polygraph
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 4/8+ years of experience in a technical field.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s/Associates
- Support government leads to provide responsive, consistent, and accurate classification guidance to ODNI and the IC.
- Prepare ODNI original classification authority and derivative classification authority training and reference materials.
- Implement Executive Order 13526 activities for ODNI. Ensure ODNI and IC compliance with EO 13526 and other relevant Executive Orders and federal policies.
- Consult and coordinate with other IC elements to develop and implement consistent classification management policies and procedures.
- Serve as the Classification Management Tool policy referent for the ODNI and across the IC.
- Maintain and update the IC Markings System Register and Manual.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social, physical, natural, business or computer sciences; humanities; engineering, mathematics; informatics, records management, or other fields directly related to information management and a minimum of 4 years or more of experience in information management (IM) involving the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences, especially involving those who have a stake in or a right to that information . The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has an Associate’s degree and a minimum of 8 years or more of experience in information management (IM) involving the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences, especially involving those who have a stake in or a right to that information.
- Expert knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes of IM, and specific familiarity with IM directives, regulations, guidance, processes and practices of the ODNI and more broadly the IC.
- Thorough knowledge of E.O. 13526, E.O. 13356, ICD 710, and associated IC classification management policies.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in supporting the development of classification guides and classifying intelligence information, including classification categories, dissemination controls, controlled access programs, RD, FRD, and FGI.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.