POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
LOCATION: McLean, VA.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
- Support the government with editing, creating, processing, and coordinating the composition of products for hardcopy and electronic publication and dissemination.
- Prepare briefings and reports for presentations to ODNI leadership, senior policymakers, IC members, and other intelligence consumers in a manner that meets their specified requirements.
- Review documents for technical correction and edits in the development of Congressional testimony, budget presentations, issue papers and talking points.
- Bachelor’s Degree. The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has a minimum of or 5 years of experience in the Intelligence Community, with 2 years’ specific experience in the areas of access controls, information sharing and safeguarding policy, or implementation of mission needs.
- General knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes related to the IC.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.