|Title:||Blended Format Trainer (Full Time)|
Title: Blended Format TrainerLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
You will develop education programs combining online digital media with traditional classroom methods, which may include the physical presence of both teacher and student or may be entirely web-based without the physical presence of the teacher. Tasks may include:
- Create or adjust training content for Government approval and build:
- interactive instructor-led, (may include video teleconference (VTC))
- web-based training (WBT), and
- eLearning lessons.
- Ensure that all courses are accessible via web or through U.S. Government-based learning management systems (LMS), with lesson plans, for worldwide dissemination and in accordance with best practices and U.S. Government design requirements.
- Conduct pilots for first two iterations of each course;
- Include Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM)-compliant for all training modules and assessment;
- Build in flexible design allowing addition, removal;
- Allow selective presentation of a module or sub-section within a module;
- Include multiple communication mechanisms;
- Allow review of content and remedial support for incorrect responses;
- Provide a printable certificate of completion with student name and date, forwarded automatically to the applicable LMS;
- Manage all activities related to training administration, such as posting opportunities and providing updates to webmasters for posting, registration, ensuring student access, recording results, provision and distribution of training materials, and coordinating evaluations;
- Perform an annual audit for all classes in the training suite to confirm accomplishment of learning objectives, participant retention of course instruction, best practices in content delivery, and currency of content;
- Support the development, implementation, and ongoing improvement of workforce professionalization and certification programs.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.