|Title:||Advanced Computing Systems Scientist|
Advanced Computing Systems Scientist
This position supports a proposal effort in the Intelligence Research Community which will provide Scientific Research, Communications, Advanced Computing Systems and Engineering. This is a Full-time employee status opportunity and all placements will be contingent upon contract award.
If you are ready for your next career move this could be your opportunity to make a difference!
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI (Applicants must currently hold this level of clearance to meet requirements)
Qualifications: To qualify, the candidate must possess, at a minimum, the following education and experience:
- The minimum level of education for this position is an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering
- 10 years’ experience in the field
- experience with parallel programming
- experience on Linux-based systems
- knowledge of Graph 500 big graph analytics benchmarks
- experience with multi-threaded graph analysis app development
- knowledge of multi-dimensional data analytics such as tensor analytics
- experience with Python, C/UPC, GASNet, and SHMEM, experience in academic research collaboration
- experience publishing reports and peer-reviewed academic papers
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.