|Title:||Instructor/Training Support (Full Time) (Expert)|
Title: Instructor/Training SupportLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business-related fields, Computer Science, Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Information Technology, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Security, or Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively train professional Intelligence Officers and Intelligence Analysts, the assigned Instructors must possess the subject matter expertise in the courses taught.
- Demonstrated ability to gain credibility with the students the instructors must be able to articulate real-world experiences in applying the training material in an intelligence or law enforcement environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of direct operational experience in the subject taught is required. (For example, instructors designated to teach analytic methods must have five years of experience applying analytic methods in a Federal or State Intelligence Analyst position.) These five (5) years must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Design plans for specialized training for approval by the Government, to include the coordination, facilitation expertise, instructional design, and curriculum/lesson/course content development in CI, security, and insider threat using instructor-led classroom, web-based, eLearning, podcasts, webinars, and blended methods of training delivery;
- Provide training updates and gap analysis;
- Prepare and maintain a plan for regular updates and revisions of course content. This includes:
- Build e-learning modules, lifecycles and create supporting training documentation.
- Utilize instructional design programs such as Articulate, Captivate or similar programs to build training content.
- Design participant guides, job aids and other required coursework that is clear, concise and accurate;
- Review current training to identify gaps in skill sets and workforce professionalization and certification that can be addressed and/or developed through additional training;
- Review and update existing training materials with current information and incorporate the most effective techniques.
- Conduct Training Assessment and Evaluation. This includes:
- Conduct training needs analysis to ensure that training fulfills the needs and objectives of NCSC.
- Build assessments and quizzes utilizing instructional design software.
- Review and make recommendations for improvement.
- Create a feedback loop with department chiefs to receiving ongoing feedback regarding training.
- Knowledge Building. This includes:
- Learn new software or training materials quickly.
- Learn new business processes that are critical to learning and development.
- Research new techniques in Neuroscience of Learning.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.