This position supports a proposal effort in the Intelligence Research Community which will provide Scientific Research, Communications, Advanced Computing Systems and Engineering. This is a Full-time employee status opportunity and all placements will be contingent upon contract award.
If you are ready for your next career move this could be your opportunity to make a difference!
CLEARANCE REQUIRED:TS/SCI (Applicants must currently hold this level of clearance to qualify)
To qualify, the candidate must possess, at a minimum, the following education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred but not required)
- Five years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- Five (5) years’ experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- At least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies.
- PMP certification, FAC-P/PM Entry Level certification or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA)Level 1 certification in Program Management.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.