|Title:||Business Development - Pipeline Coordinator|
Position Type: Part-Time can grow to Full-Time
Position Location: On-site in Luray, VA
Position Residency Requirement: Resident of Page County, VA or another SBA acknowledged HUBZone
Title: Business Development - Opportunity Coordinator
This is a junior business development position. It would be preferred if you have some experience with government contracting. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task numerous activities and have strong technical writing skills. This position will provide back office support for business development, proposals, and contact management. The duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and track Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).
- Manage and track Teaming Agreements (TAs).
- Respond to “Sources Sought” postings.
- Identify and track potential opportunities from various sources.
- Manage pipeline of opportunities.
- Manage follow-up from assorted events.
- Identify and track contacts for direct marketing and newsletters.
- Create requirement matrixes for proposals.
- Obtain and manage past performance records.
- Derive proposal format from solicitation.
- Track win ratios and proposal costs.
- Assist with newsletter used to communicate to potential customers.
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns
- Regularly review our social media and web presence to ensure our message is clear.
- Update/create accounts with various organizations and prime contractors about our capabilities
- Identify market trends and certification needs.
- Maintain/update opportunity process followed.
- Conduct weekly meetings to review stages of each opportunity in the pipeline.
- Must have strong technical writing skills and ability to write to a theme.
- Prefer some experience with federal proposals and/or federal acquisitions.
- Must have excellent MS Office skills.
- Ability to grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Must have flexibility to support demanding schedules.
- Will consider trade-off of technical skills versus business skills.
- Prefer at least a BS in business, English, or technology field.
- Successful applicant must be a resident and maintain residency in a SBA HUBZone.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications.