|Title:||Game Developer/Designer for AR and VR|
Position Title: Game Developer/Designer for AR and VR
Who we are:
Bluemont is headquartered in Luray, VA. The Luray location is developing animated greeting cards, games, tools, and instructional platforms for federal, state, and commercial customers. Luray has been rated as the “most charming town” in Virginia.
Are you a Fun, Creative AR & VR Developer w/ Unity 3D Experience?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, personable, Unity 3D Developer/Designer to join our team. Full-time and part-time positions with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Prototype high-performance, graphically complex mobile real-world MMO games with massive data feeds at scale using Unity 3D
- Prototype and build mobile apps that utilize AR/VR in Unity/C#
- Work closely with the project manager and designers to concept and iterate on product ideas
- Build with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Leap Motion, Vive/Rift, etc.)
- Experience setting up multiplayer games using Unity Multiplayer / Photon /etc.
Candidate Skills & Experience:
- 3D graphics and animation programming experience with Unity, OpenGL, DirectX or similar
- Legacy and UNET networking
- Experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java
- Augmented or Virtual reality Experience
- Physics calculations and mechanics
- Data serialization & storage
- 3D Modeling within Blender and basic texturing skills (UV Mapping)
- Understanding of computer vision algorithms, spatial mapping and shaders.
- AutoDesk Media and Entertainment Platform (Maya, 3ds MAX, Arnold, etc.)
- Database Management & Data Recovery
- Great attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative
- Passion for creating new and innovative user experiences
- Organized, readable, and easily maintainable code
Candidates should be available to work in our Luray, VA office. Must have right to work in United States. We do not provide sponsorship for visas. Please submit a resume, portfolio and a little bit about yourself.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications.