|Title:||Information Sharing & Safeguarding Analyst|
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
LOCATION: McLean, VA.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
- Provide logistical support for the Information Sharing Steering Committee, to include meeting invitations, agendas, and minutes, as well as coordination of briefings and action items.
- Provide logistical support (invitations, agendas, meetings minutes) for interagency committees charged with driving information sharing and safeguarding. Demonstrated ability to author, develop, comment on, or update clear and concise interagency issuances on complex topics.
- Partner with ODNI components and IC elements to complete specific initiatives and projects that advance information sharing and safeguarding in accordance with IC policy.
- Provide logistical support for the solicitation, review, and selection of projects to be funded by the annual IC ISSE Innovation Fund.
- Facilitate IC element development and implementation of information sharing and safeguarding requirements (e.g., IC IE Data Services requirements, Attorney General-approved guidelines for sharing US Person data, EO 12333 Section 2.3 procedures).
- Coordinating daily tasks and activities of all Contractor personnel.
- Ensure sufficient Contractor support is available to perform necessary tasks.
- Conduct monthly tag up meetings with leadership to review/discuss tasks and accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree. The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has a minimum of or 5 years of experience in the Intelligence Community, with 2 years’ specific experience in the areas of access controls, information sharing and safeguarding policy, or implementation of mission needs.
- General knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes related to IC information sharing and safeguarding.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.