|Title:||Budget Analyst (Full Time)|
Title: Budget AnalystLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
- Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Experience navigating Oracle/PeopleSoft databases.
- Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
- Ability to track many independent and interrelated funded projects accurately and consistently, to independently review and provide feedback to the Government on budget execution plans and monthly financial reports, and to maintain program records in a well-organized and easily accessible fashion.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These three (3) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to take complex, acquisition information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have non-Acquisition backgrounds.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to work well with others, willingness to be teachable, and to share current knowledge with team members and corporate colleagues.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These five (5) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.