|Title:||Policy and Strategy Analyst (Full Time)(Senior)|
Title: Policy and Strategy AnalystLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Degree(s) Applicable in: Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, Security, or Supply Chain.
- Extensive experience facilitating working groups to resolve complex policy issues.
- Extensive experience creating professional policy products.
- changing and competing requirements, and advanced meet order to in workload adverse balancing with experience extensive capacity to prioritize or recommend priorities and courses of action to the customer.
- Advanced skills using MS Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Pro).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting U.S. Federal Government outreach and strategic communications.
You will assist NCSC in policy development, assessment, analysis, review, recommendations, preparation, and promulgation for all Government agencies. Support the Government in creating and developing CI and Security policy that affects non-IC government agencies that do not fall under the DNI (i.e., Department of Agriculture or the Department of Energy.)
Support activities related to planning, implementation, and revision of the National Counterintelligence Strategy (NCIS), the National Intelligence Strategy (NIS), national intelligence policies (such as the Unifying Intelligence Strategy), and other strategies as required.
Support in the coordination, research, analysis, review, and revision of new and existing national-level CI and security policies, processes, and requirements.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.