|Title:||Logistics Management Specialist|
Logistics Management Specialist
This position supports a proposal effort in the Intelligence Research Community which will provide Scientific Research, Communications, Advanced Computing Systems and Engineering. This is a Full-time employee status opportunity and all placements will be contingent upon contract award.
If you are ready for your next career move this could be your opportunity to make a difference!
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI
Five years of experience as a Logistics Specialist or related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of the appropriate FAR and DFAR requirements.
- Ability to read and comprehend contract provisions that pertain to the delivery process.
- Ability to analyze the data, understand when changes are required, and coordinate with RMS Contract Administrators, CTC (Contracts-to-Cash), and DCMA to achieve success.
- Ability to interface cross-functionally and coordinate efforts with other (Program Offices, Operations, Quality, Production Control, Shipping/Traffic, contracts, and Finance),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.