Sr. Knowledge Engineer/Data Scientist
|Title:||Sr. Knowledge Engineer/Data Scientist|
TITLE: Sr. Knowledge Engineer/Data Scientist
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI with polygraph
LOCATION: Ft. Meade Area
DESCRIPTION: Needed to advance research in the area of community sharing and visualization frameworks. Strong data science, visualization, and software development skills needed to develop, prototype, and enhanced concepts.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: You are expected to have skills and experience with the topics below and other disciplines:
- At least a BA/BS in a technical field, MS is preferred.
- Recent ten (10) years' experience using a Java development environment and ecosystem.
- Two (2) years' experience integrating a diverse set of COTS and the latest open-source software including Accumulo, MongoDB, Redis, MapReduce, Elasticsearch, Tomcat, Nginx, Kafka, and Infosphere Streams into a functional system, designing, developing, debugging, tuning, and evaluating complex analytics and system components, Maven, Git, Eclipse, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Two (2) years' experience leading a team software developers including allocating developer tasks, managing team resources, ensuring code quality, and reporting regularly on team status, resulting in one or more successful customer demonstration and customer acceptance of a team developed capability.
- Three (3) years' experience working with a team of cross contract and cross organization members, developing documentation, recommendations, and briefing materials and presenting the same.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: