|Title:||Program Coordinator (Full Time)(Full)|
Title: Program CoordinatorLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Construction, Engineering (any field), Government, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Information Technology, Policy, Politics, Political Science, or Security (any field)
- Proficient in communicating complex research results in written and spoken form, to support the program review cycle as well as other occasional reporting and documentation requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in providing technical analysis of and critiques of progress and test reports.
- Demonstrated ability supporting the Government in conducting site visits to performers, FFRDCs and Government entities providing special capabilities.
You will assist and support the PM in all technical aspects of the program, to include:
- Analysis of performers’ technical performance, deliverables and publications;
- Independent review and summary of technical literature and emerging technologies;
- Continuous survey and summarization of relevant Government, academic, and contracted research;
- Assistance in coordination with potential mission and transition partners;
- Assistance in testing and evaluation coordination;
- Reviewing and summarizing results and reporting; and
- Researching and managing program evaluations and plans.
You will provide technical support and expertise for new concepts, including support of prototype initiation, recommending technical studies, potential new start briefs, and other work in related areas. Requirements may entail researching and developing recommendations and/or drafts of policies and standards relating to CI and security vulnerabilities.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.