|Title:||Physical Security Analyst (Full Time)(Full)|
Title: Physical Security AnalystLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Architecture, Civil Engineering, Counterintelligence, Criminal Justice (field), Electrical Engineering, Logistics, Security, or a technical discipline.
- Demonstrated expertise of security related functions within the IC.
- with including construction analysis, skills, Strong analytical concentration on the IC in evaluating physical, technical, procedural, counterintelligence and countermeasures
- Experience with diplomatic building structures, systems and technical countermeasures along with their associated maintenance procedures.
- Experience managing and applying processes / standards for secure Federal facility project planning, blocking and stacking, design, and construction.
- Experience with DoS OSPB 12 Foreign Affairs Handbook (FAH)-6 standards dealing with political violence, indigenous, and transnational terrorism.
- Intelligence Community (IC) agencies and with Experience conducting liaison Department of State (DoS)
- In-depth knowledge of all phases of OSPB security standards with detailed knowledge of Personnel Security, Counterintelligence Awareness, and Physical Security standards.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with representatives at all levels and to manage competing priorities.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to perform periodic travel both domestically and overseas, as required. Overseas Federal experience highly desired.
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to integrate security architecture and protocols through enterprise-wide coordination.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Demonstrated strong diversity awareness, understanding and respect for cultural differences.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Experience with threat environment and overseas security operations, with Experience detailed familiarity of and concentration on China and Russia.
- Knowledge of applicable federal laws, Presidential Directives, Executive Orders, and ICD policies affecting diplomatic security at overseas posts in the following disciplines: physical security, technical security, cyber security, and counterintelligence awareness.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with thorough knowledge of technical editing.
You will provide recommendations to the Government on facility designs regarding the storage of sensitive materials, existing and updating security procedures, and security standards. The Contractor shall provide assessments to develop security policies, prepare reports, and ensure security policies are current.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.