|Title:||Mission Review and Assessment Analyst (Full Time)|
Title: Mission Review and Assessment AnalystLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Counterintelligence, Government, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, or Security.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working in the IC (civilian and/or military components) with knowledge of IC organizations, relationships, and practices. These five (5) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of work experience.
- Extensive experience with conducting in-depth policy research in a variety of areas (e.g., IT, security, human resources, information management, privacy, Intelligence/Counterintelligence).
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong communication, verbal, computer, research and analytical skills, personal initiative, and team orientation. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of senior leadership.
- with skills Strong analytical and quantitative ability to use data and metrics to support analysis and findings.
You will support assessments of counterintelligence and security activities by researching and analyzing information, developing methodologies and frameworks, recommending approaches and solutions, developing written products, delivering oral briefings and training, and coordinating and conducting outreach. You will provide CI & Security subject matter expertise to a mission review of an IC Element’s CI & Security program. Provide business and financial analysis support to the review of an IC Element’s CI & Security program. Provide technical and physical security analysis support to the review of a new Embassy Compound.
You will support NCSC efforts to monitor, review, oversee, integrate, measure, resource, and evaluate counterintelligence and security activities. You will recommend training on assessment processes, tools used to build and maintain queries, extract data, and produce data products and visualizations, problem-solving activities and provide input on Government requirements and objectives.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.