Position Type: Part-Time
Position Location: On-site in Luray, VA
Position Residency Requirement: Resident of Page County, VA or another SBA acknowledged HUBZone
The Talent Acquisition team of Bluemont Technology is growing! We’re looking to add a part-time recruiter (onsite) to help us with surge needs and our launch of Hub Zone Staffing Nationwide. Our focus is primarily to support Hub Zone businesses with their staffing as well as Government Contract Staffing. This position will have full responsibility for sourcing candidates, phone screens, and managing the hiring process through the background verification stage for all assigned positions. We are a proud Hub Zone Staffing agency with aggressive goals to build this business. If you are talented with sourcing and closing candidates this position is for you! We are located in Luray Virginia and candidates will be working in our Luray office. As this business is a Hub Zone business you must live in a certified Hub Zone area which will be qualified as you apply. We value our staff and encourage their participation in decision making. Are you ready for your next career move?
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience. BS is preferred
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community and/or Defense Industry
- Understanding of clearance processing
- 3 - 5 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience closing candidates and negotiating compensation packages.
- Experience recruiting as an individual contributor.
- A strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a -team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Experience supporting technical requirement positions preferred.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.