This position supports a proposal effort in the Intelligence Community which will provide Scientific Research, Communications, Advanced Computing Systems and Engineering. This is a Full-time employee status opportunity and all placements will be contingent upon contract award.
If you are ready for your next career move this could be your opportunity to make a difference!
CLEARANCE REQUIRED:TS/SCI (active clearance status)
- Develops and negotiates various types of cost proposals (GSA, Cost Plus, T&M and Fixed Price), including supporting data.
- Work closely with Capture Managers and Program Managers to provide pricing for a wide range of cost proposals
- Maintain proposal pricing quality, compliance and competitiveness of proposal
- Prepare proposal cost volumes including cost narratives, pricing spreadsheets, basis of estimates and proposal back up documentation
- Provides direction to subcontractors involved in proposal preparation
- Reviews and analyzes contract documents to determine contractual obligations, including analysis of estimates of labor, material, equipment, production and other direct costs
- Support audits and participate in cost proposal clarifications or negotiations
- Provides sustained contracts support to operations and accounting department
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, deviations, negotiations, and completion or termination
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with duties and support activities of Contract Management.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer application software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Additional experience with NSA computer systems used for time accounting and travel expense tracking is highly desirable.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.