|Location:||Tyson‘«÷s Corner / McLean, Virginia|
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
LOCATION: Tyson’s Corner / McLean, Virginia
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8+ years of experience in a technical field.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
• Designing, developing and maintaining resource-loaded schedules for Acquisition oversight activities to include an overall master oversight schedule;
• Drafting, editing, coordinating and providing configuration management support for technical summaries, oversight reports, memorandums of record, briefings or other deliverables in support of DNI requirements and Congressional mandates;
• Developing and delivering briefings as required to provide the results of analysis performed;
• Planning, coordinating and executing meetings in support of governing bodies and milestone decisions on major IC systems;
• Maintaining a current and accurate internal documentation library
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Program Management, Acquisition or other related field.
• Eight years or more of experience as a scheduler, technical writer, configuration manager or similar position within a Program Management Office. Experience must include developing and tracking adherence to schedules, applying schedule version control processes and configuration management of programmatic documentation.
• Four years or more of experience writing, editing and publishing DoD or IC Oversight documentation intended for Congress (e.g. Annual PMP report to Congress, DNI Acquisition Quarterly Review, Annual Performance of Defense Acquisition System report, Clinger Cohen reporting).
• Four years or more of experience interpreting and applying Federal, IC and DoD Acquisition policies, regulations and guidance.
• Knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ (e.g. NRO, NGA, NSA, DIA, CIA) roles and internal structures for acquisition and program management.
• Experience as a scheduler, technical writer or configuration manager in an IC Program Management Office for an MSA.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.