|Title:||Budget Programming Analyst (Full Time)(Senior)|
Title: Budget Programming AnalystLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields, Computer Science, Counterintelligence, Government, Insider Threat, Information Technology, Library Science, Logistics, Politics, Security, or Supply Chain.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These three (3) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
- Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take complex, acquisition information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have non-Acquisition backgrounds.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These five (5) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
You will provide advisory and consultant support to support the generation, review and evaluation of larger IC budgets, supporting NCSC’s role in overseeing the U.S. Government’s CI-related resources.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.