|Title:||Software / Systems Engineer – (P/T)|
JOB TITLE: Software / Systems Engineer – (P/T)
Individual with software / systems engineer with experience over entire life cycle. Individual will support ad hoc internal tool development, process, and proposal development.
- Technical “jack of all trades” that can define architectures from solicitations, generate code, support web developers, service desk, instructional services, and anything else that fall in your basket.
- Knowledge and experience with a wide variety of commercial and government standards.
- Ability to take complex concepts/directions and generate rough graphics and detailed text explanations.
- Prefer at least BA/BS in technical field or equivalent experience.
- Individual must reside in a HUBZone. Check your address at https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free /Smoke-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.