|Title:||Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst (Full Time)(Full)|
Title: Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst
Location: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Security, Cybersecurity, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics. Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs. Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
In addition, you will provide:
- Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities;
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations (OFCO) program;
- Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government’s CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities;
- Support into the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber CI programs across the U.S. Government;
- Support the development and management of the U.S. Government’s centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors;
- Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.