|Title:||Information Analyst - Records Branch|
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret / SCI with CI Poly
LOCATION: Bethesda, Maryland.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of experience in a relevant technical field.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in technical area or equivalent experience.
- Support government leads in ensuring ODNI is in compliance with the Federal Records Management Act and all related statutes, federal regulations, and ODNI and IC policies and procedures.
- Evaluate and institute ODNI Records Control Schedules (RCS) and coordinate RCS with NARA. Create and implement ODNI RCS to address records from creation to disposition for both paper and electronic records.
- Provide customer support to ODNI personnel and develop and deliver ODNI records management training.
- Consult and coordinate with IC elements on the development and consistent implementation of IC records management policies and procedures.
- Identify Privacy Act Systems of Records Notices with the ODNI Civil Liberties, Privacy, and Transparency Office.
- Develop and implement plans for ODNI Vital Records identification and protection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social, physical, natural or, business or computer sciences; humanities; engineering; mathematics; informatics records management, or other IM related field. The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has 7 years or more of experience in IM involving the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences.
- General knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes of IM, and overall familiarity with IM directives, regulations, guidance, processes and broad practices of the IC.
- Demonstrated experience in the Intelligence Community.
- At least 5 years specific records management experience.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.