|Title:||Logistics/Asset Program Manager|
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
LOCATION: McLean, VA.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 10
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
- To assist in monitoring and management of the logistics and asset management functions throughout the IC to ensure the effective and efficient execution of legislative, national and IC mandates. This support may include but is not limited to strategic planning, performance management, forum planning and coordination, project development and initiative implementation activities.
- Assist with oversight of IC Plant, Property, and Equipment (commonly referred to as PP&E), as well as provide recommendations for the resolution of logistics-related tasks and initiatives;
- Identify, research and recommend systematic, integrated practices and innovative process improvements to optimize logistics, supply chain, and asset management programs with the aim of promoting value engineering principles and efficiencies that considers increasing value at the same cost or retaining value at a lower cost;
- Conduct feasibility studies, capability assessments and gap analysis to reduce programmatic redundancies and inefficiencies of IC logistics.
- Analyze existing IC logistics and asset management program data to define programmatic baselines and identity opportunities for collaboration, integration and efficiencies;
- Participate in studies, committees, working groups, projects and activities that span across the multiple organizations, agencies and elements of IC logistics in order to plan and coordinate complementary logistics initiatives, projects and programs;
- Provide technical expertise in specific areas as required, including but not limited to logistics operations, supply chain management, and asset management;
- Provide technical research, analysis, reports, and presentations in response to internal and external ad hoc taskings and requests (e.g. Requests for Information in support of Congress, IC Agencies, DNI Leadership and AT&F tasks).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Property Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- Ten or more years of federal logistics management experience to include property management, logistics operations or supply chain management.
- At least one of the following certifications: Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Two years or more Intelligence Community experience working in property management, logistics or supply chain management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Acquire-to-Retire (A2R)/Total Asset Management (TAM) Life cycle.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.