|Title:||Information Analyst - Level 1 - Records Branch|
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
LOCATION: Bethesda, MD
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
- Support government leads in the formulation, development, coordination, evaluation, and issuance of ODNI and IC policies and procedures for conducting pre-publication review of materials provided to the organization.
- Consult and coordinate with other IC and government Public Disclosure organizations to ensure consistent application of public disclosure policies and procedures.
- Review significant amounts of data from numerous sources to determine classification status consistent with ODNI and IC classification guides.
- Approve or deny, in whole or in part, requests for public disclosure of supplied materials. Provide appropriate determinations for materials not approved for public disclosure.
- Refer non-ODNI information to originating departments and agencies for equity review.
- Create and maintain records to track status of internal and external review of provided materials and final adjudication of public disclosure requests.
- Arrange for appropriate release of materials approved for public disclosure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social, physical, natural or, business or computer sciences; humanities engineering; mathematics, informatics, records management, or another IM related field. The government will waive the Bachelor’s degree requirement if the candidate has 3 years or more of experience in IM involving the collection and management of information from one or more sources and the distribution of that information to one or more audiences.
- Basic knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes of IM, and overall familiarity with IM directives, regulations, guidance, processes and practices of the federal government.
- At least 2-years of specific records management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in ensuring compliance with the Federal Records Management Act and all related statutes and federal regulations.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.