|Title:||Research Technology Protection Analyst|
|Location:||Langley Park, Maryland|
Research Technology Protection Analyst
Location: College Park, Maryland
Clearance: TS/SCI/CI Poly (Applicants must currently hold this level clearance)
The scope of the position includes documentation of Federal Research efforts in the following areas: Intelligence Analysis, Policy Analysis, Joint Intelligence Operations, Counterintelligence (CI), Research and Technology Protection (RTP). This is an excellent career opportunity for a qualified individual to work with subject matter experts in the areas outlined above. Pending customer approval and security clearance cross over this will be an immediate placement.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Ability to review Intelligence research data and provide written documentation of the results.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, work-flow and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to represent the research in a positive, proactive manner
- Ability to manage competing priorities, which adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong written communication skills including ability to clearly convey complex information and ideas.
- Very strong hands on experience with and Microsoft Office tools and contribute to the editing of final research papers.
- Demonstrated ability to document and present data analysis
- Strong writing, and analytic skills.
- Ability to translate complex, technical findings into an easily understood narrative (i.e., tell a story with the data) in graphical, verbal, or written form.
- Intelligence Community Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s Degree Preferred
- Seven to ten years’ work experience in Intelligence Community and/or research area.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.