|Title:||Information Systems Security Analyst (Full Time)(Senior)|
Title: Information Systems Security AnalystLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Counterintelligence, Cyber Security, Database Administration, Geographic Information Systems, Information Security, or Information Technology (IT).
- Demonstrated Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP) certificate.
- Demonstrated high analytical skills and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues, with the ability to be proactive.
- Excellent communications, teamwork, leadership and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and system development.
You will support the NCSC Information System Security Manager (ISSM), DNI's Information Technology (IT) Services Group (ISG) and the DNI Chief Information Officer (CIO) to improve the effectiveness of the Enterprise solutions and support provided to the NCSC workforce. In addition, you will:
- Support the NCSC IT Governance Board (ITGB) that meets monthly to collaborate on IT projects across NCSC's Directorates and missions.
- Support the review of the Center's IT investments (budget) and priorities and reports to the Front Office and DNI/CIO on the status of mission applications;
- Test and coordinate the incorporation of security elements into the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) and communications environment by maintaining a Virtual Private Cloud for use by NCSC for development purposes. This resource exists to help NCSC transition to ICITE services and launch new IT projects;
- Assist in NCSC’s representation to NCSC ITGB represent the Center and NCSC ITGB mission needs & priorities at ODNI- and IC-CIO meetings helping guide enterprise investments and priorities;
- Work with mission managers and Directorate POCs to shepherd unique requirements through the IT System/Application Development Process;
- Work to ensure content provided by the NCSC Directorates and Front Office is available to Center audiences (JWICS, SIPRNet, and Industry Partners & the Public) via NCSC websites.
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.