|Title:||Program Analyst (Full Time)(Expert)|
Title: Program AnalystLocation: Bethesda, MD
Clearance: Active CI Poly Required to apply.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business-related fields.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
- Experience in creating of financial presentations.
- Experience in creating and tracking of program progress and schedules, including deliverables.
- Ability to track many independent and interrelated funded projects accurately and consistently, to independently review and provide feedback to the Government on budget execution plans and monthly financial reports, and to maintain program records in a well-organized and easily accessible fashion.
- Ability to assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations. This will include tracking interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
- Ability to coordinate, schedule, and organize program reviews and technical exchange meetings.
You will provide assistance with financial, programmatic, and administration of this program. Provide and assist the Government with preparation of reports, archives, planning, and execution of technical interchange meetings. Support to the Government may include:
- Logistics management of source selection activities (to include proposal intake, record keeping, review meeting plan, etc.)
- Hardcopy and electronic records management
- Financial tracking and reporting
- Management of program schedule and milestones
Bluemont Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.