|Title:||Senior Acquisition SME|
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
CLEARANCE: Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
LOCATION: McLean, VA.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 15
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree
- Perform oversight of planned and on-going Major Systems Acquisition (MSA) Programs, Service Acquisitions (SA) and other Special Interest Acquisitions (SIA) across the IC.
- Such oversight will range from quick turn-around, small-scale tasks to longer, broader scope assessments.
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on MSA and SIA Programs within AT&F’s purview to assess program effectiveness within cost, schedule, performance and risk constraints;
- Developing, coordinating and implementing a construct for oversight of SA programs;
- Ensuring Program risk areas (cost, schedule or performance) are appropriately identified, and assessing suitability of proposed risk management approaches;
- Evaluating acquisition and programmatic strategies to ensure sound acquisition practices are employed;
- Developing recommendations for corrective actions when program activity warrants correction;
- Partnering with the appropriate IC and DoD elements to ensure cross-agency programs maximize use of IC resources;
- Providing in-depth studies, assessments and recommendations on IC Acquisition topics of interest;
- Drafting, editing and coordinating oversight reports, briefings or other deliverables in support of congressional mandates and ODNI requirements;
- Developing and delivering briefings as required to provide the results of any analysis performed;
- Maintaining cognizance of future programs, areas of interest and emerging requirements in support of IC interests;
- Partnering with fellow DNI Requirements personnel and IC elements to ensure requirements are properly articulated and prioritized, appropriate technologies are considered and cost estimates are comprehensive and realistic.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Program Management, Acquisition or another related field.
- Fifteen years or more of experience as a Program Manager (PM) or Deputy PM conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Ten years or more of experience as a PM or Deputy PM within the IC developing or reviewing MSA acquisition documentation (e.g. Program Management Plan (PMP), Statement of Capabilities (SOC), Intelligence Capabilities Baseline Description (ICBD), etc).
- Knowledge of Federal, IC and DoD acquisition policies, laws, procedures and guidance.
- Knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ (e.g. NRO, NGA, NSA, DIA and CIA) roles and internal structures for acquisition and program management.
- Program Management experience in two or more IC (e.g. NRO, NGA, NSA, DIA, CIA) or DoD elements. o Current or prior Program Management Certification (e.g. PMP, FAC-P/PM or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) level 3 certification in Program Management, Engineering or Test & Evaluation
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Bluemont Technology & Research, Inc. offers a premium benefits package. Our culture is based on treating people like you would treat yourself. The company is focused on research, challenging applications of cutting edge technologies, and data intensive applications. Bluemont is a CMMI DMM (Data Management Model) appraiser.